Sunday 20 June 2010

My lovely new rug has been taken over

I thought that my beautiful new rug was just for me, positioned as it is on my side of the bed....



...but my dozens of miniature Little Gem bears seem to have other plans...



They apparently think that instead of one 6' by 4' rug for me, I've bought them 117 little individual colour co-ordinated ones...





And have all staked a claim...











...though one multicoloured bear didn't know quite where to sit ...



I'd been looking for a colour block rug for ages and can highly recommend the company I ended up using - Apple Rugs. The rug was much cheaper than the same one elsewhere, they replied to a query straightaway even though it was a Sunday (the other firm never repled to the same query) and the delivery was very speedy.

2 comments:

knit nurse said...

They are really cute on that rug! I do hope they find their way to their own beds before nighttime though..!

lizparagon said...

The real question is did you choose the colours on the rug to match the bears it is quite uncanny you appear to have your own personal colour chart we should cross reference your walls and clothes!